What’s in it for you at the SETAC Annual Meeting?
- You are visible at the largest meeting on environmental toxicology and chemistry in Europe
- 2,100 environmental scientists, assessors, regulators, and managers from all over the world to view your organisation’s showcase
- Around 60 countries represented so your product or service gets global exposure
- Over 25-year history of cutting-edge science and high-visibility trade show, a win–win combination for you and SETAC
- Representatives from worldwide, regional, state, and local government, business, academic and nongovernmental organizations who’ll want to see what you have to offer
- You are linked with a scientific programme that will include poster sessions, interactive poster presentations, contributed paper sessions, keynotes and several other symposia and workshops
- Your ad in the print and online meeting programs, a long-lasting, take-home bonus for your promotion
Who should exhibit? You should, and you’ll be in good company.
- Environmental consulting firms: life-cycle assessment, toxicology, risk assessment, chemistry and environmental engineering
- Analytical chemistry: equipment, supplies and services
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment: aquatic, soil and air
- Toxicology testing supplies and equipment: aquatic, avian and wildlife
- Software: expert systems, statistics and databases
- Publishers: books and journals
- Scientific and laboratory suppliers
As usual, exhibition booths will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
The price for a booth is 2950€ if reserved before 31 January 2020 – 3550€ after this date. Prices are exclusive VAT.
This price includes one full registration.
How can you capture the best space available?
Contact Barbara Koelman for more information or call the SETAC Europe secretariat at +32 2 772 72 81.