Interested to help at the SETAC Europe 30th Annual Meeting?
SETAC Europe is looking for students willing to assist on site during the SETAC Europe 30th Annual Meeting in Dublin, Ireland. Assistance activities include practical assistance in session rooms, at the registration desk, with presentation upload, signposting, awards, photography and more.
Candidates should preferably meet the following criteria:
- Have an affinity with the field of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry;
- Be available for 12 hours/day in the period between Saturday 2 and Thursday 7 May (main activities between 7:00 – 18:00, occasionally also in the evening, Volunteers will work in teams to split the day);
- Master the English language;
- Have a cooperative and respectable attitude;
- If they have submitted an abstract and they will present it at the meeting, this will be taken into account when planning their work schedule.
Conference assistants will receive the following compensation for their activities:
- Free conference registration for the annual meeting in 2020 AND in 2021;
- One year free membership of SETAC;
- Free ticket for the student party in 2020;
- Free accommodation in shared dorm rooms (hostel);
- An exciting time in an inspiring environment!
SETAC is looking for approximately 24 motivated students. Please take note that if we receive a high number of applications, we will need to make a selection. In this case, students from Europe will be given preference.
Please submit an application via our online portal, fill out all necessary fields and upload a short CV including a picture and a brief motivation letter of no more than one page each.
Application Deadline is 8 January 2020. Applicants will be informed before 31 January 2020.