A limited number of registration, travel and training course grants are available for SETAC student members (active membership is required). The applicant must be based in a geographical area administered by SETAC Europe (Europe, Middle East and Russia) or SETAC Africa.
This grant programme is supported by the SETAC Europe reinvestment fund.
Following grants are available for the SETAC Europe 30th Annual Meeting in Dublin:
These grants support students with a free meeting registration.
Up to maximum 250€ travel support is available for student members (travel costs only, visa and accommodation are not included).
Training Course Grants
The training course grants will provide a free training course participation. Applicants must choose one course they would like to attend.
Combination of grants is possible.
- Candidates must be a SETAC student member (BSc, MSc and PhD students; provide member ID number and student proof). A guest or lapsed membership is not valid and the membership must be valid until after the meeting. Not sure about your membership status? Please check here or contact us.
- Must live and reside in Africa, Europe, Middle East or Russia.
- Must present a platform or poster presentation in Dublin – proof of abstract acceptance letter (please, upload the email as pdf). Late poster abstracts will not be accepted.
- Must submit a brief CV & motivation letter.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation.
- Grants are personal and can not be given to others.
- Registration and travel grant recipients must attend the full meeting (Sunday – Thursday).
How to Apply?
Grant application will open 25 January 2020 and will close on 4 February 2020.
- Submit an abstract by 27 November 2019 via the normal abstract submission process.
- Grant application will open 25 January 2020.
- Prepare your documents (brief CV, valid student proof, motivation letter, recommendation letter, proof of abstract acceptance email), check your SETAC membership and submit your application by 4 February 2020.
- We will inform all applicants about the decision by 4 March 2020. Do not register for the meeting before you have been informed about the decision.
Please contact, email@example.com.